OPENING HOURS & ADJUSTED COVID MEASURES
After being closed for a long time, we are finally allowed to open our doors again. We are pleased to be able to receive guests on the viewing platform ( from the 23th of May) and in the restaurant ( from the 1st of June). This is off course accompanied by appropriate measures to guarantee your safety and that of our employees.
ADJUSTED SAFETY AND HYGIENE MEASURES
WE KEEP 1.5-METER DISTANCE FROM EACH OTHER
By means of adapted capacity and an adapted routing with clear signing, we guarantee this 1.5-meter rule together with our visitors.
The basic rules from the government remain in force. At the Euromast we provide extra disinfectants, we clean/desinfect regularly and make it possible for everyone to guarantee the 1.5 meters distance.
There is sufficient staff available to provide good service and answer questions. Upon entering we will also ask questions about your health. When in doubt, we can choose not to grant access. Please stay at home if you have a cold and/or fever.
We work with timeslots and a maximum capacity to ensure that it is possible for all our guests and employees to keep a distance of 1.5 meter at all times. Although we have thought carefully about routing, capacity, hygiene, distance and staff, we will have to do this together. Make sure that you be aware of each other all the time.
ONLINE TICKET SALE
We no longer have ticket sale at the location. Please purchase your tickets online on this page and have it scanned on the day itself. The tickets are day and time bound. Pay attention! This does not apply to restaurant reservations, in which case the tickets can be bought at the counter.
Access to the restaurant is on reservation only. Reserve your table for breakfast – coffee with cake – lunch – high tea – high wine or dinner. Take a look at the desired arrangement for more information. The tables in our restaurant are 1.5 meters apart. We still offer table service.
ACCESS & SIGNING
- You will receive one access pass per person, please hand it in by exit. It will be disinfected for the next visitor. This ensures that we never exceed the maximum capacity.
- Our elevators have a dividing wall so you are not in contact with other guests. A maximum of 2 individuals of 2 families (from the same household) can enter together. A distinction has been made between restaurant visitors and platform visitors
- One-way traffic applies throughout the Euromast; the routing is clearly marked.
- Lines on the floor indicate the 1.5-meter distance. Follow the instructions of our employees.
- The feets on the floor means “walking route” – do NOT stand still.
- The circles on the floor are viewing points – here you can stand still and enjoy the view.