House Rules Euromast Horeca BV
‘Dutch Civil Code’ is made up of rights and duties. This has been put together with the applicable norms and values. In the Euromast we have rules that are self-explanatory for most visitors. To avoid any miscommunication, we have outlined these in the house rules of the Euromast.
- The Euromast reserves the right to refuse access to persons in order to preserve the safety of other guests and employees.
- Access to the Euromast is only allowed with a valid entrance ticket. The right to access the Euromast ends upon exiting the Euromast.
- Visitors may only move about in the designated areas.
- It is prohibited to enter the Euromast with skates, steps or any other type of vehicle, with the exception of wheel chairs or strollers.
- The Euromast reserves the right to change the opening days and/or opening hours during the season.
- Pets are not allowed in the Euromast.
- You can make use of the coat rack at various spots in the Euromast at your own risk. The Euromast is not responsible for any damage and/or theft.
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited outside of the designated areas. On the platforms it is strictly forbidden to consume alcohol.
- The use of glass objects is prohibited on the platforms.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other substances can be refused access.
- Throughout the entire Euromast it is prohibited to smoke. Smoking is only allowed in the designated outdoor areas.
- The consumption of own food and beverages is prohibited in or on the Euromast.
- Swearing, screaming, discriminating or causing any disturbance in any other way is sufficient cause to receive a warning; a second incident will result in removal from or refused access to the building.
- Physically or verbally violent behaviour towards other visitors and/or employees of the Euromast is unacceptable. Guests who are guilty of such behaviour will be immediately removed from the Euromast.
Use of equipment
- Camera crews may only record imagery of or from the Euromast with prior consent of the marketing & communication department. Making films or photography is only allowed from the panorama platforms. For all other locations, explicit written consent is required and you must be accompanied by an authorised employee. The film agreement must be submitted upon arrival at the Euromast.
- The use of audio recording equipment or other electronic equipment in or on the Euromast is prohibited without written consent.
- The Euromast accepts no responsibility for any damage incurred by the guest, unless such damage is a direct consequence of intentional or grave fault of the Euromast or one of its employees.
- In the event that damage is incurred to the Euromast in any form, you can be held liable for the damage suffered.
- The Euromast accepts no responsibility for missing and/or stolen goods that you brought into the building.
- In the event that you suffer damage or injury, then you must make this known to the information desk before your departure. The Euromast is not liable when there was no report made of the incident upon departure of the premises.