- You can generally visit our Site without revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself. However, in certain sections of this Site and when you use our Services, we may invite you to contact us with questions or comments or request information, provide us with feedback, submit a questionnaire or survey, post an opinion, or complete a registration form. We also may collect personally identifiable information about you that we receive from third party affiliate and partner companies and marketing or advertising companies. Due to the nature of some of these activities, we may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, contact data such as your address, zip code, email address and phone number, username, password, gender and credit card information.
- We may use your personally identifiable information to register you to use our Site and Services, deliver certain goods, tickets, services or information you have requested, provide you with notices regarding goods or services you have purchased, send you newsletters you have requested and information about new products that may be of interest to you, verify your authority to enter our Site, improve the content and general administration of the Site and our Services and send you targeted advertising.
- Euromast recognizes the privacy interests of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. This site is not intended for children under the age of 16. Euromast does not target its services or this site to children under 16. Euromast does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16.
- We may use small text files called cookies to improve the overall site experience. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user. Cookies generally do not permit us to personally identify you.
- The site may track the total number of visitors to our site, the number of visitors to each page of our site and browser type and we may analyze this data for trends and statistics in the aggregate, but such information will be maintained, used and disclosed in aggregate form only and it will not contain personally identifiable information. We may use such aggregate information to analyze trends, administer and improve the site, track users' movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- We may provide your personally identifiable information to our partner entities. Additionally, we may provide your personally identifiable information and the data generated by cookies and the aggregate information to the vendors and service agencies that we may engage to assist us in providing our services to you and to our marketing and advertising firms. For example, we may provide your personally identifiable information to a credit card processing company to process your payments, to our ticketing system provider to issue your tickets or to a marketing agency to send you advertising on our behalf. We will disclose your personally identifiable information if we reasonably believe we are required to do so by law or regulation or in cooperation with any governmental investigation. We may transfer your personally identifiable information to a successor entity upon a merger, consolidation or other corporate reorganization in which Euromast participates or to a purchaser of all or substantially all of Euromast assets to which this site relates.
- The site may provide links to other web sites or resources over which Euromast does not have control ("External Web Sites"). Such links do not constitute an endorsement by Euromast of those External Web Sites. You acknowledge that Euromast is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and further agree that Euromast is not responsible for the content of such External Web Sites.
- We may employ procedural and technological security measures that are reasonably designed to help protect your personally identifiable information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Euromastmay use firewalls, password protection and other security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information. Correction/updating personally identifiable information Euromast provides you with the ability to review, correct and delete your contact information. If you wish to review or correct your contact information you have provided to us, you may submit a request to use at email@example.com.