From October 4 we start working on a new Euroscope experience. The maintenance last till the end of 2021, so until then, a ride to the top is not possible. A visit is still possible at a height of 112 metre where you enjoy the best view of the city. We also developed a Virtual Reality App full of information, videos and anedotes about the city, its buildings, history and more.
SCHEDULE YOUR VISIT TO THE MOST IMPRESSIVE CITY IN THE NETHERLANDS
Rotterdam, a stunning city with an abundance of things to discover, do and experience. Give your city trip the best possible start, by visiting the highest observation tower in the Netherlands!
Experience our city with a helicopter view and learn everything about this remarkable city. Visiting the Euromast is fun and informative. After visiting the viewing platforms at an impressive 100 and 112 metre height, the rotating panoramic lift takes you to the 185 metre top! While this view is an unforgettable experience in and of itself, there’s much more to do for guests of every age!
EUROMAST EXPERIENCE & UNIQUE EXPERIENCES
- Next level: do you have what it takes for Europe’s highest abseil?
- Treat yourself to brunch, lunch, a high tea, high wine or dinner in restaurant the Brasserie.
- Enjoy our Deli to-go concept and grab something yummy for on the road.
- Spend the night between the clouds in one of our exclusive suites.
- Children love arts and crafts and get to meet Euromast mascots Ziza, Nomnom and Rox!
- Discover our activities and events
Food & Drinks - 96 metre
Platforms - 100 / 112 metre
Abseiling - 100 metre
Sleep - 100 metre
Euroscoop 185 metre
FACT & FIGURES
- The tower is made of reinforced concrete is 9 m in diameter (inside) and has walls that are 30 cm thick.
- The foundation consists of 131 concrete piles. On these piles rests a block of reinforced concrete weighing 1,900,000 kilograms and serving as a counterweight to the aboveground construction. This way the centre of gravity is underground thus ensuring maximum stability.
- The crows nest is a steel construction of 240,000 kilograms.
- The bottom is at a height of 96 m. It was built at the foot of the mast and pulled up in 5 days.
- The ships bridge was fixed at a height of 32 m.
- The speed of the elevators is 4 m per second. That means that it takes 30 seconds to reach 100 m.